At St Paul’s we endeavour to provide Christian education of the highest quality rooted firmly in the Roman Catholic tradition where:
- all members of our community are provided with opportunities to develop their spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and social potential
- all members of our community are equally valued and their achievements celebrated
- all members of our community share their gifts with each other and realise their potential as unique individuals. and help build a school community inspired by gospel values through service to others.
In order to fulfil these aspirations we seek to:
- create an environment where the Catholic life of the School is animated throughout by religious teaching and the regular experience of prayer and worship
- establish an atmosphere of sympathy and acceptance where all can find recognition of their particular faith journey
- set expectations for the highest standards of learning and behaviour
- build a school community inspired by gospel values through service to others.
- develop a living relationship between school, home, parish and the wider world
We are aware that the values which inform these aims, and which we strive to embody in the life of the School, should be viewed at all times in the light of the person and teaching of Jesus Christ and the developing doctrines of the Church.